Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Did O.J. Do it?


I mean, we know he hit it. But is he the father of Anna Nicole's baby? According to the most reputable newspaper around, the New York Post, O.J. is "throwing his hat into the ring." God help us all.

Now I don't want to basically repeat the article, but the Juice did make a quip about Fred Goldman possibly going after the baby's inheritance should O.J. somehow be given custody of that poor baby. O.J. is acting like Goldman is a jerk or something. I mean, all the Juice did was turn the man's son into a Pez dispenser. Get over it guy. Sheesh.

If O.J. is indeed the father of that baby, well... who the fuck am I kidding, there's no way he's the father. But then again, there was no way he was innocent regarding Ron and Nicole. Shows what I know. All I do know is that Anna Nicole was a slut. God bless 'er.

1 comment:

Marco said...

Haha....thanks for sending me the link. I'm going to post about it tomorrow. The Juice just needs attention, badly