Monday, April 16, 2007

Something is Drastically Wrong with Our Planet

There is snow on the ground outside my house. It's April 16th. The Phillies have had consecutive games postponed due to snow. SNOW! In April! Postponing baseball games! WTF man? W. T. F?

They got like 11 feet in Cleveland in the past week. I think Miami is underwater. California is floating towards Japan. I just want to watch baseball. I just want my fantasy teams to accrue decent numbers. I just want spring to feel like, oh, I don't know, spring.

This planet is dying. And I'd be lying if I said I knew exactly what to do about it. All I know is that if Philly is underwater before I see a championship, I'm bitch-slapping God.

Don't say I didn't warn you big guy.

1 comment:

Euruproktos said...

Can you really be surprised about all that rain in Corporate Bank Park? It's always damp in the cellar.