Sunday, April 22, 2007

Cole Hamels is Fuckin' Sexy


Got the win? Check. Complete game? Check. 15 Ks? Check. Getting someone to hit into a triple play? Check. Is there anything this young lefty can't do? I say no. It's reall gonna suck when the Phillies trade him for 3 prospects 5 years from now. I just hope they win a world series first.

Speaking of wins, they finally got two in a row. Am I optimistic? Nah. But I sippose it's a step in th right direction. A step in the wrong direction, however, is relegating Myers to middle relief duties. Put your best starter in the bullpen? Don't make him the closer? Charlie Manuel is a fucking idiot. But we knew that.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Wow, great blog. Your whiny rants about sports and homophobic jokes are even better in print form! Just don't call anyone a n---- h----- h-!!

I think this thing is going to be big.

ps-I hear you are really good at navigating Philadelphia too.