Thursday, February 22, 2007

"Someone Get Me Ray Lewis' Lawyer"


No motherfucker, not Jamal's! That motherfucker actually did time! They used the same firm? Well fuck, they must have had different lawyers then. I want RAY'S lawyer, 'cause Ray ain't get caught. Now I'm not sayin' Ray did anything illegal, aight? I'm just sayin' his friends did some illegal shit, and I might be havin' the same problem, yaheard? Shee-it. First you just minding your own business, pourin' 80 Gs in cash on top of 40 strippers in Vegas, the next thing you know, some motherfucker got shot, somebody got a bottle of champagne broken over their head, and then the police are involved. Yo, what the fuck? I don't need this shit. You hear me man? Pacman don't need this shit! Yo get them fuckin' cuffs off of me man! Hey! Man fuck you too! Yo, I already told you motherfuckers, I don't know no one involved. I don't know that motherfucker with the gun. He ain't my boy, aight? Damn. Is this shit gonna fuck up my record? Fuck. Man I ain't sayin' shit else. Get me Ray Lewis' lawyer. Better yet, get me Johnny fuckin' Cochran! What? What you mean he's dead? Well shit, I ain't have nothin' to do with that neither. I wasn't even there. You can't prove anything. Where the fuck is my lawyer?

No comments: