Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Westbrook Named To All Pro Team

Brian Westbrook was named as one of two All Pro running backs today by the Associated Press. (The other was Ladainian Tomlinson.) Westbrook, who led the NFL in yards from scrimmage with 2,104, certainly deserved it. No other Eagles were selected, and really, none deserved to be. The team seems pretty solid in terms of who deserves to be there; only Ed Reed stuck out as someone who might not have earned his spot. That being said, Reed, who only had 39 tackles, did have 7 interceptions. (The entire team can be seen here.)

My only other real complaint was Devin Hester as the kick returner. That guy is just plain overrated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Dan said...

Something tells me this Portuguese/Brazilian internet provider doesn't actually find my post about Brian Westbrook all that interesting. Just a hunch.