Monday, June 18, 2007

I Need To Find Some New Fucking Friends


This is ridiculous. Pacman don't need this shit man. I don't fucking need it. Why every time I go to see some ass and titties somebody in my crew gotta shoot somebody else? I wasn't even makin' it rain this time. Damn. So much for good behavior. I already had that Goodell muthafucka halfway up my ass on all this Vegas shit. Now I'm definitely missing the whole season. Damn. That's $1.3 million gone! And I wasn't even there!

I mean, yeah, we was all in the strip club together when some punk ass bitches started some shit, but it never got too serious. I bounced. My boys bounced. And then one of my boys felt the need to pull a drive by. I'll bet it was fuckin' Blinky. I don't know why keep him around anymore. Actually, I do know why, but if I told you, I'm sure the commish would be up my ass on that shit too. Let's just say he made sure I don't have any child support payments, yaheard? Fuck. I probably shouldn't have said that. You can't prove shit. Anyway, I'm just glad ain't nobody get killed last night. Cause Pacman really doesn't need that shit. Damn. Where the fuck is my weed?

No comments: