Sunday, July 1, 2007

Well, That Could Have Been Worse

We could have lost all four games to the Mets. But Kyle Kendrick stepped it up again (he's now 3-0) and the Phils are 5 games back instead of a possible 7. (They also could have taken the division lead with a sweep of the Mets, but things like that don't happen here.) For those for you wondering if I will have a "celebratory" post ready when the Phillies lose their 10,000th game, the answer is yes. Stay tuned.

Also, the Flyers signed some big free agent or something. Whatever. I will not start caring about them again. You hear me Flyers? You're dead to me. Dead!

Also, I realize this blog has slowly turned into a Philly sports blog, and for all three of you reading this who aren't from Philly, I apologize. There will be more general content, I promise. Especially when the NFL starts. God knows any clueless 'tard can write about that league.

No comments: