Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hey Besiktas, How Does Your Ass Feel?

I'll bet it hurt, because you just got raped. Viciously. By Liverpool. 8-0? Ho-ly shit. Way to be on the wrong end of a Champions League record. Dayum. Y'all got smoked. Peter Crouch, one of the many Brits more talented than David Beckham, opened and closed the scoring. In between Yossi Benayoun notched a hat trick, Steven Gerrard (another Brit way better than Beckham) added a beauty, and Ryan Babel also tallied a pair, the first of which was a glorious backheel that I will post video of as soon as I find it. Mmm, Champions League soccer. Gotta love it.

2 comments:

Zwill said...

Peter Crouch? The clumsy, gangly, robot-dancer? That Peter Crouch? Beckham has more talent at this sad stage of his career than Crouch ever will.

"He's big, he's red, his feet stick out the bed. Peter Crouch."

Dan said...

I stand by my statement regarding the gangly brit. The man can score.